CORPORATE BUSINESS DISPUTES
Clients rely on Comar Law to handle corporate business disputes that often include novel questions of law. Our attorneys have experience in more traditional business litigation areas including:
- Unfair competition and consumer fraud
- Breach of contract
- Intentional interference with contract and other business torts
Some of our representative matters include:
- We defended a corporation against claims by minority stockholder for forced dissolution and related claims of breach of fiduciary duty against members of the board. The case was successfully resolved in mediation.
- We obtained a complete defense victory for our corporate in California Superior Court against claims of breach of contract in litigation stemming from the mortgage crisis in 2009.
- We defended a corporate client in the pool and spa industry in in four different lawsuits in California Superior Court (San Diego and Riverside Counties) in a variety of business tort and breach of contract actions.